Rank I, Sixth-Year, Non-Degree Program in Library Science
Professional Education Courses (6 hours)
As approved for Rank I programs. Students who have not previously completed a reading methods course must take ELE 871, EMG 806 or ESE 884.
Library Science Courses (24 hours)
- LIB 800 Organization & Administration of School Media Center
- LIB 801 Educational Technologies
- LIB 802 Young Adult Literature and Resources
- LIB 805 Advanced Children’s Literature and Resources
- LIB 821 Information Literacy
- LIB 831 Oraganization and Access
- LIB 841 Information System Design and Development for School Librarians
- LIB 870 P-12 School Media Librarian Practicum
Total Program Requirements: 30 Hours
Exit Requirements: Rank I programs require an exit interview and portfolio review.